This can vary. Homekeepers can decide what they feel comfortable doing or not. However, homekeepers are generally not movers, generally do not carry moving equipment, and most will not be in a good position to lift very heavy or large objects or furniture. If you are moving in or out of a home, we would recommend getting a moving service to handle the furniture and have a homekeeper to clean.
Articles in this section
- Do you paint?
- Can Homekeepers move heavy things/furniture?
- How do Homekeepers pay for parking? Am I responsible for paid parking?
- I have pets. What should I do during the Cleaning?
- Do Homekeepers bring their own supplies? Do I need to provide equipment?
- How do I leave home access or parking notes for my Homekeeper?
- How do To Dos work? How do I leave instructions for my Homekeeper?
- How do I leave feedback on a cleaning or my Homekeeper?