No, Homekeepers are generally not prepared with the tools, equipment, or experience to do painting.
Articles in this section
- Do you paint?
- Can Homekeepers move heavy things/furniture?
- How do Homekeepers pay for parking? Am I responsible for paid parking?
- I have pets. What should I do during the Cleaning?
- Do Homekeepers bring their own supplies? Do I need to provide equipment?
- How do I leave home access or parking notes for my Homekeeper?
- How do To Dos work? How do I leave instructions for my Homekeeper?
- How do I leave feedback on a cleaning or my Homekeeper?