All Homekeepers are rated. We have extremely high retention versus industry averages, so remember the "bar is high". So an average retaining Homekeeper for TIDY would likely be near the top of another service/platform. If a Homekeeper performs consistently poorly, they are decertified and are no longer bookable.
First, all Homekeepers must pass a rigorous certification process that typically includes:
- Federal background check
- County background check
- Sex offender check
- Terrorist watchlist check
- Document verification
- Social Security Number check
- Social media check (for additional security)
- A written test
- An equipment certification
- A phone certification
- A trial cleaning
- A series of other proprietary checks designed to ensure they meet minimum requirements.
A very low percentage of people make their way through the process, about 5%.
All Homekeepers are rated 1-5 based on the "rate at which clients want them back". Basically, it is the Homekeepers ability to retain clients and it is forward looking.
- 4.5 stars and above means they are expected to do above average job of retaining clients.
- 4 stars and above means they are expected to do an average job of retaining clients.
- Under 4 stars means they do a below average job of retaining clients.
NOTE: These stars are averages, and home cleanings have a lot of personal preferences. You may prefer someone with a lower rating OVER someone with a higher one. It happens all the time!