NOTE: If you already booked an appointment and need a substitute for a scheduled appointment, click here.
You can request a same-day cleaning online at tidy.com or in the mobile app. Most cleanings you book directly with a Homekeeper. However, same day cleanings work a little differently. After 8pm the night before, a Homekeeper's schedule is locked down (so they can have more predictability). You can request to get someone though, and Homekeepers are given the option of accepting your request.
1. Go to tidy.com (or your mobile app).
2. Create your account (or log in).
3. Pick a TIDY or TIDY+ cleaning. The TIDY+ is the most popular, and MIGHTYs do not have a same-day option. Then, tap/click on "More Options" next to "How Often".
4. Tap the "One Time + 10%" option. One time cleanings are the only cleaning type with a Same-Day offering at this time, and any one-time cleaning costs 10% more.
5. Next, select "Request Cleaning Today (+50% cost)". Same-day cleanings do cost 50% more (instead of 10%, not in addition to).
6. Select the time(s) that you are requesting the cleaning. Our recommendation is to select as many times as possible since more times means more potential Homekeepers to accept your appointments. Picking more times increases the chances of getting the request filled. Of course, don't pick times that you can't actually have someone come.
7. Finish the booking process and we initiate the search for a Homekeeper. We often learn within 15 minutes if someone can help you. Sometimes it can take longer. You can always log in to see the current status of your request, and cancel it (if you need to). We will notify you when someone accepts OR when we are sure that nobody can serve you during any of your selected times.