No, it is not necessary for you to be home for your TIDY. Although we enjoy meeting you, we recommend a lockbox as the safest and easiest way to ensure that your Homekeeper can access your home. Please make sure to leave access notes (including lockbox or gate code) on how we can get into your home.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a Same-Day Cleaning? Last minute cleaning?
- How do I start with a bigger cleaning? Start with MIGHTY or TIDY+
- How do you protect me and my home? What security procedures do you have?
- How do I get my key back?
- What is Schedule Assurance? How does it help rescheduling?
- Can I have a Cleaning at earlier than my scheduled time? Can they stay later? Are the scheduled times definite?
- What happens if the Homekeeper cannot find my home?
- Can I book a single or one time cleaning?
- Can I get an estimate? How do I get a quote?
- I'd like a less frequent cleaning package, like a TIDY every 2 or 4 weeks?