TIDY Homekeepers have their own selection of cleaning products that are effective and non-toxic. Our top priority is that these products are safe and will not damage the home. If you'd like us to use a specific product or have a surface that requires special care, please leave that product out and create a note for your Homekeeper. Please note that in this circumstance you will be responsible if your product causes damage.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a Same-Day Cleaning? Last minute cleaning?
- How do I start with a bigger cleaning? Start with MIGHTY or TIDY+
- How do you protect me and my home? What security procedures do you have?
- How do I get my key back?
- What is Schedule Assurance? How does it help rescheduling?
- Can I have a Cleaning at earlier than my scheduled time? Can they stay later? Are the scheduled times definite?
- What happens if the Homekeeper cannot find my home?
- Can I book a single or one time cleaning?
- Can I get an estimate? How do I get a quote?
- I'd like a less frequent cleaning package, like a TIDY every 2 or 4 weeks?