Yes, we do offer One Time Cleanings, which will not recur on a schedule. We offer this for both customers with a current plan who want an additional cleaning, and customers who simply want a true one time cleaning.
If You Have a Current Cleaning Plan
If you have a current plan, and want to add an additional cleaning (such as a MIGHTY for a intermittent deeper clean), you can easily do that inside your account.
- Log into your account at tidy.com
- Next, tap on the menu button on the top right of the page.
- Then, select Add a Cleaning from the menu
- Pick the type of cleaning you would like and the time you would like. For more times, hit the More Times link.
- If you go to More Times, you can see all possible times to book. Tap the time to select it. You can use the dropdown to filter your Homekeepers by past Homekeeper, or by rating. If you don't see a time you like, you may want to toggle this to All Homekeepers.
- Confirm your cleaning time, and you're done.
If You Do Not Have a Current Cleaning Plan
If you don't have a plan, the process for booking a one time cleaning is similar to booking a plan.
- Simply create an account on the homepage.
- Add your address
- You will land on a page to pick your cleaning type. Pick the right cleaning type for you. Under "How Often?", select One Time to book that cleaning for just one time.
4. Follow the rest of the checkout process and you're done!
Cleanings can be booked for up to 3 weeks in the future.
NOTE: Our Satisfaction Guarantee is not offered for One Time Cleanings, but if the cleaning does not happen at all, we will of course refund your money or offer to make up the cleaning.