Schedule Assurance is a set of features designed to help us reliably deliver Homekeepers according to your preferences. Everyone has different rescheduling preferences, and Schedule Assurance lets us accommodate your unique needs.
We always attempt to deliver the same homekeeper each time, but they are human so if they can't make it, what do you want to do?
- (RECOMMENDED) Customers who want maximum reliability of having someone come to clean should allow both Substitute Homekeepers. This means when someone is sick or can't make it, we can automatically try to get someone else out during the range of times you select. Note, if your Homekeeper permanently is not available, we will always work to find the best replacement available.
- We can automatically attempt to fill the appointment with a substitute Homekeeper, if one is available for your timeslot, but do not allow an alternate time. This is good if you prefer a time to be filled, but are less concerned with the exact Homekeeper. Note: This will not help much in very last minute situations (for example: 15 minutes prior to the cleaning the Homekeeper gets into a car accident), as there will not be enough time to get another Homekeeper to your location.
- We can skip this appointment by default, and send you a notification so you can reschedule if you want. This is best for customers who care most about getting the same person AND who cannot do any other time.
For this, make sure "Allow Substitute Homekeepers" and "Allow Backup Times" are off.
How to do this?
- First, tap the menu icon on the top right.
- Then, click "Schedule"
- Next, hit Schedule Assurance: