Pets are part of the family and we love pets. Pets that are friendly and want attention may hinder the Homekeeper's ability to clean. TIDY recommends that pets are kept in separate closed rooms or kennels that will keep the pets out of the way of the Homekeeper as they are doing their best to make your home sparkle.
Articles in this section
- Do you paint?
- Can Homekeepers move heavy things/furniture?
- How do Homekeepers pay for parking? Am I responsible for paid parking?
- I have pets. What should I do during the Cleaning?
- Do Homekeepers bring their own supplies? Do I need to provide equipment?
- How do I leave home access or parking notes for my Homekeeper?
- How do To Dos work? How do I leave instructions for my Homekeeper?
- How do I leave feedback on a cleaning or my Homekeeper?