Before and After photos are a great feature to help you see what your homekeeper was able to do in a cleaning, track what a rental property looked like when the Homekeeper arrived, or solve other problems. The way it works is simple.
- You enable before and after photos.
- During the cleaning, the Homekeeper is directed to take photos before and after cleaning.
- These photos are emailed to you as a part of your cleaning certificate.
Note: There can be technical difficulties on the homekeeper side. Technical issues are rare, but can prevent before and after photos from being taken, and they cannot be guaranteed.
To enable before and after photos:
- Log into your account at tidy.com or in the app.
- Tap/click Settings. in the To Dos section of the app or online. If you can't see the To Dos section, hit Menu on the top right.
- Tap/click on the button to Turn On Before & After Photos.
The Homekeeper will now see these before and after they clean, and you will get an email with the photo after the cleaning.