Determining the best possible fit for you is really important. With Home Cleaning, we believe there is no such thing as "one size fits all". So when booking, you can filter by the rating of the timeslot. This allows you to see the best possible fits for you.
So what goes into estimating the rating of the timeslot?
- The quality ratings of the Homekeepers in that timeslot, which includes factors like the rate at which clients want them back, and a Homekeeper's customer feedback.
- The number of Homekeepers in that timeslot. The more the are, the better for you, because if someone is sick or can't make it, it allows more opportunities for a substitute.
- Factors specific to you and the Homekeeper. For example, the driving distance between you and the Homekeeper, or how well we think you and the Homekeeper will be compatible (looking at your settings about what you want vs what the Homekeeper is best at).
By trying to optimize around your home and schedule needs, we have found that customers report more positive results versus booking using only 1 metric such as Homekeeper rating.
What do the ratings mean?
- 4.6 stars and above - these are the top timeslots, most likely to work best for you.
- 4.2 stars and above - these include a few more options.
We generally recommend you pick as high of a rating as can work for your schedule.
What if I just want to pick a Homekeeper?
You can pick any past Homekeeper in the dropdown as well.
View here for more details: https://tidy.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115009447948