We realize that some cleanings are very important and time sensitive, and you would like to know how to maximize the probability of having the cleaning occur the way you want it. We have some recommendations in this case:
- Always book multiple cleaners, at least 2. You never want to rely on one person for a time sensitive cleaning.
- Book the earliest time possible. This gives more time to recover in the event something goes wrong.
- Allow substitutes. Make sure that you enable someone else to fill in for your Homekeeper.
- Maximize your backup times. Picking the maximum number of times that can possibly work as a backup, just in case.
- Book the top rated timeslots.
Lets say your event starts at 6pm, and you can have access to the facility the night before. We would recommend booking 2+ cleaners starting the night before, with backup times all the way until ending approximately 5pm. Combined with backup times and substitutes, this maximizes the chance of your cleaning going on without an issue.
Remember, you control exactly what you want done in your cleaning, and have the tools to make cleanings more reliable or re-use the same person time again. For time sensitive cleanings, you may want to use different settings than other regular cleanings.